Wednesday, waste of space Wednesday

Feckin nothing on today except a feckin English tutorial, don't get me wrong, I don't mind English, its just that I could be at home if I didn't have anything at all on Wednesdays.
And I'm not feckin whining about it, I like to sleep and I just don't do mornings is all(thats to my philosphy lecturer is all and shall remain nameless)
Mind you, on viewing my X3 DVD again, I noticed the final scene, let me just say Descartes floating conciousness theory and leave it at that, although, if I can get that clip up on the blog it would be great.
Anyways, was watching my DVDs last night, mmm Hugh Jackman, that made me very happy indeed, especially as I was freezing cold all day yesterday.
Movies that I'm looking forward to
1. The Prestige
2. The Fountain
3. Happy Feet
4. Flushed Away


Just 2 more days and I'm off to Dublin
YAY me!!!!!

Quizes

Your X-Men character (for girls!) by darkhoundoom
Name
Age
PowerPhasing ability
Love intrestLogan/Wolverine


Which (male) X-Men character will you be kissing under the mistletoe?
by zgirl
Your Name
You will kissWolverine


What Makes You.. by SheBangs12
Your name?
Your gender?
What makes you sexy?Your ass
What makes you pretty?Your figure
What makes you loveable?How sensitive you are
What makes you fun?Your quick wit
What makes you irresistable?Your individuality
What makes you cute?How affectionate you are

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lockdown Fatigue - New Blog Post

Letters from the Irish Lockdown- Letter Three:

Big Brother is watching You