Irk

Tuesday, and I was tired yesterday, am going to get my hair done today. Found out what I have to do for my Philosophy Seminars,have to find out stuff on Adam Smith. The drudgery of it all. Got good news about my uncle yestersay, so fingers crossed it actually happens and we get him home from the hospital. Caption-Who updated their site, which did entertain me highly, have to find out what new stuff is on Bloggorah now. might get some more of my poetry up on my poetry blog on Thursday/Friday. Got my History of Theatre and Drama essay in on Monday, only 3 more essays to do

Lets go though the Magic Door



The Akon video(watch out for Eric(the Master from the Doctor Who TV Movie) Roberts in the video)



Quiz

What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front.
Shy and private, you yearn for security.
You take relationships slowly.
You need lots of reassurances before you can trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lockdown Fatigue - New Blog Post

Letters from the Irish Lockdown- Letter Three:

Big Brother is watching You