Pipe music

Ok, first off, got a new fic up called
Reborn inspired by The Doctor and The God of Time by JesIdres

Secondly I would just like to give some advice, don't live in digs where the family you are staying with are in a pipe band.I had a rude awakening this morning as they insisted on playing pipe music first thing in the morning.

Thirdly, Blogorrah made me laugh out loud with this
Insert Gratuitous 'Lovely Pussy' Remark Here
'Now, when they decide to film Doctor Who here, then Blogorrah will be excited. '
I would be excited too, the TARDIS on the Cliffs of Moher w00t

Fourthly, did you hear that the news about the new planet that could support life called Gliese 581c, a comment that I fould humerous from the Irish Indo goes as follows 'Any living creature on it would need thick bones and sturdy legs, because they will be twice as heavy as they would be on earth'.

Fifthly, Eric Bana was involved in a crash, I don't need to comment much on this, all the funny quotes to do with this can be found here

*sings* Doctor Doctor, Give me the news, I got a, Bad Case Of Loving You
Fangirly i know

Watched Arc of Infinity today*LOL*

Video
Farting in Doctor Who, ya wha????

Doctor Who: The Fart in the Fireplace



Doctor Who: Sniff and Jones



hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*LOL*

This vid always makes me cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lockdown Fatigue - New Blog Post

Letters from the Irish Lockdown- Letter Three:

Big Brother is watching You