Woohooo

Doctor Who was BRILLO!!!!!!
Dalek/Human hybrid*hidesbehindsofa*
LOL

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Liz
Birthplace: Mullagh
Current Location: Mullagh
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brunette with natural highlights
Height: 5'8 I think
Right Handed or Left Handed: It depend on the activity
Your Heritage: Live in Galway. Dad from Mayo, Mum from Galway
The Shoes You Wore Today: Sketchers
Your Weakness: erm, I quite like looking and seeing if a guy has a nice rear bumper
Your Fears: Claustrophobic lifts(loos) and senseless overcrowding in claustrophobic lifts
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese and Tomato and Mushroom
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Loose the weight
Thoughts First Waking Up:5 more minutes !!!!!!!
Your Best Physical Feature: My Hands(I don’t know really)
Your Bedtime: College weekdays 11, Weekends, some ungodly hour
Your Most Missed Memory: My Grandad and me looking after him

Pepsi or Coke? Both
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single Dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuchino, dahling
Text or phone: Text

Last person you spoke to on the phone: Dad, to get him back for his dinner, cause I made it and it was getting cold(grrr)
Last person you text: I can’t remember
Last thing you watched on TV:Doctor Who:Daleks in Manhatten(Brillo)

Do you Smoke: No
Do you Swear: Nope
Do you Sing: When I’m alone or in choir
Do you want to go to College:I am glad to say that I finally got there
Do you want to get Married: Yup
Do you belive in yourself: I have moments when I do and moments when I don’t
Do you get Motion Sickness: No
Do you think you are Attractive: Depends on how you define Attractive, if you mean attractive internally, then yes, yes I do(Guys have to look past the exterior with me)
Do you get along with your Parents: Yup, Family is important to me
Do you like Thunderstorms: In New York, Yup. Normally, No
Do you play an Instrument: Yup, Piano and Guitar

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs: I was sick, so Yeah
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Hell Yeah
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos? Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Would like to
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yup
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope..
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope

Ever been Drunk: Nope
Ever been called a Tease: Not to my face
Ever been Beaten up: No
Ever Shoplifted: No
Ever broken someones heart: Nope
How do you want to Die: Peacefully after a long successful eventful life
What country would you most like to visit: Australia

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Blue, but I like Brown as well
Favourite Hair Color: Brown, Or any unusual colour
Short or Long Hair: Depends on the man
Height: Taller than me or the same or near to the same height as me
Weight: Not too fussed really, ideally though, Normal

Number of CDs I own: I would be counting till morning
Number of Piercings: None
Number of Tattoos: None, but would like to get one
Number of things in my Past I Regret: None that I can think of at the mo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lockdown Fatigue - New Blog Post

Letters from the Irish Lockdown- Letter Three:

Big Brother is watching You